L'uva Bella 2015 Meet and Greet.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you all can make it on the 4th, I would suggest we keep it at that but I won't be able to be there.

No you are not missing anything. I thought they had prices listed but I am not seeing them.

I can tell you that my price list from Listermanns, who buys Luva Bella buckets, is the same as they charged last year. But they charge a flat same rate for all white wines, and slightly higher flat rate for all reds. Luva
Bella couldn't have changed much or Li's would have upped their prices.

Hope this helps at least a bit.

Pam in cinti

The Mrs. and I should be able to attend, though we may not be purchasing any Chilean juice at this time. We will have church that evening and my Boy Scout troop does the Easter Vigil fire....

POO!!!!! After getting all this started I can not attend on Saturday :( I have to go up tomorrow (Wednesday) instead:tz

I am still popping pain medications - because of my most recent surgery. I was really hoping I would be able to drive by now - but I don't take the chance.

I will really miss out on this event !

Hopefully there will be another opportunity

And I missed the get together also. I got called in to work on saturday morning to help meet a shipment deadline. I still look forward to another get together to drink and trade some wine and wine making tips, as well as and more importantly, meeting new friends and seeing some old friends....

Back