• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to trade for a bottle of your finest kit wine - Chicago

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicagobrew

Junior
Reaction score
I've been brewing for some time now and have been thinking about making the jump to wine making to satisfy my wine-loving wife. Before I put some time and money into this effort I'd like to make sure that the results will satisfy her. She's a bit of a snob having grown up around good wine and having worked for some of the largest distributors in the country.

I'm looking to trade someone in the Chicago area some of my finest homebrew for a bottle or two of their finest kit made wine. I've got many different varieties on hand, so just tell me how much you need to make it worth your time. Our favorites are malbec, cab sav, and sav blanc, and I would prefer something that has been well aged and is ready to drink.

PM me if you've got something to trade. Oh, and I'm in Wicker Park, but get around to other parts of the city fairly often.

Thanks,

Aaron

Welcome Aaron, hopefully someone will chime in and has something to offer you, if not pm me and we can work something out but Im here in Ct. I have some well aged high end Malbec, Cab Sauv, and others. No Sav Blanc though as its not among my favs.

Latest posts

Back