Looking for a crusher/destemmer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Jezroti

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, if anyone has a motorized crusher/destemmer. Please reach out I am interested.

okwine

Okwine
Reaction score
I am in Panama City,Florida, I have an electric crusher/destemmer. It’s all stainless steel mounted on a custom built stainless steel stand.
If this sound Like something you are interested in I have a lot of other quality equipment I am considering to let go. I’m getting old time to downsize.

OKWINE
Joe McLendon

Nitroz33

Junior
Reaction score
I am in Panama City,Florida, I have an electric crusher/destemmer. It’s all stainless steel mounted on a custom built stainless steel stand.
If this sound Like something you are interested in I have a lot of other quality equipment I am considering to let go. I’m getting old time to downsize.

OKWINE
Joe McLendon
I’m interested. How large is the crusher?

okwine

Okwine
Reaction score
It is a full size home/small winery crusher destemmer. It has a 120 volt motor. I am not sure of the HP. (It is covered and stored)
If you are still interested I will get more info and see if I can upload a photo or two.
I am asking $750.00 for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score

OKWINE
Joe McLendon
Hi Joe, Do you still have your crusher for sale?

Reaction score

OKWINE
Joe McLendon
I'm in Crestview and starting up, need equipment

okwine

Okwine
Reaction score
I do, that and other equipment. Sounds like you are close enough we can get together.

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
Please message me I haven’t used this site long enough to figure out how
If you are on a computer, hit the little icon that looks like an envelope on the upper right-hand side of the webpage. I don't know about the app...