• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a crusher/destemmer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Panama City,Florida, I have an electric crusher/destemmer. It’s all stainless steel mounted on a custom built stainless steel stand.
If this sound Like something you are interested in I have a lot of other quality equipment I am considering to let go. I’m getting old time to downsize.

OKWINE
Joe McLendon

I am in Panama City,Florida, I have an electric crusher/destemmer. It’s all stainless steel mounted on a custom built stainless steel stand.
If this sound Like something you are interested in I have a lot of other quality equipment I am considering to let go. I’m getting old time to downsize.

OKWINE
Joe McLendon
I’m interested. How large is the crusher?

It is a full size home/small winery crusher destemmer. It has a 120 volt motor. I am not sure of the HP. (It is covered and stored)
If you are still interested I will get more info and see if I can upload a photo or two.
I am asking $750.00 for it.

Last edited:

OKWINE
Joe McLendon
Hi Joe, Do you still have your crusher for sale?

OKWINE
Joe McLendon
I'm in Crestview and starting up, need equipment

I do, that and other equipment. Sounds like you are close enough we can get together.

i have a manual crusher/destemmer in excellence shape. and homemade wood stand. also #30 press - both are italian.also excellent condition. plus a lot of other stuff too north of nashville.

i have a manual crusher/destemmer in excellence shape. and homemade wood stand. also #30 press - both are italian.also excellent condition. plus a lot of other stuff too north of nashville.

Hey, I have a birthday this month,,,perhaps we might be doing a deal?

Latest posts

Back