LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you NW. Hang in there girl. May God be with you. Edited by: swillologist

A yearly journey/adventure to a swap meet/car show/antigue sale.....

Up before dawn and hit the trail...........

trailSmall.jpg

Got to beat the crowds....

crowdsSmall.jpg

Something for everyone....

Rusty stuff for the guys.........

rustSmall.jpg

Glitzy stuff for the gals...

glitzSmall.jpg

Stuff everyone wants....

carsSmall.jpg

Stuff no one wants....bald naked ladies...

baldSmall.jpg

Did a lot of Christmas and gift buying...made two trips to the car to empty my 'flea-bag' of goodies.....Did a lot of walking and shopped till I dropped.

Our favorite things...I bought for us.

A birthday gift for James 'K'....

jkSmall.jpg

And for my head vase collection...a nurse to remind me I'm sick...
nurseSmall.jpg

Life is Good!!!
character_176.gif

Edited by: Northern Winos

GREAT PICTURES, You look fantastic. And it looks like Santa Clause was giving you some guidance there in the background.

I love seeing your pictures!! Ramona

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I never seem to take the time for such outings. I realy should. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves. Keep it up.

Appleman and everyone....Life is short!!!!

Take time to treat yourselves and your loved ones to the most important thing...TIME TOGETHER</font>.

I love your guardian angel nurse you have there. I would love to have one just like it. My sister was a nurse. Very lovely!!

Ramona

I think thats the 1st pic Ive seen of you and almost exactly how I pictured you in my mind except that you look exceptionally fine for someone who has gone through as much as you have. You must have been a fine specimen in your earlier years NW as you are still beautiful. I think I seen Waldo in that pic of all the stuff that no one wants.
smiley36.gif

There was a photo of us a while back when someone was doing some Christmas stuff....I usually don't do photos of myself.

I love going to yard sales and flea markets. Like a kid in a candy store I get. Ramone, have you ever been to the one in Canton?

rgecaprock said:
I remember that one.....you were sitting on a fireplace...I think? in a red top.

Yes...I had just done 6 months of Chemo, was pretty gaunt, but had most of my hair.....So it goes.

Awoke to the smell of wood smoke and coffee....and the rattle of pots and pans out in the Cowboy Campfire Cafe...which is right outside the bedroom window...

jimSmall.jpg

Huevos Rancheros ......

eggsSmall.jpg

Breakfast Burritos anyone????

Am I just spoiled or is...... Life very good!!!!!
smiley4.gif

Edited by: Northern Winos

Waldo, No I haven't been to Canton but have heard alot about it.

NW, Wish I could drop by for a cup of coffee. That is the Life!!

Ramona

hang in there NW, you're lookin' good - - -

by the way - - what's your address and what's for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner tomarrow night? huh? huh? huh?

keep lookin' up and you will be fine, buddy.

best always
rrawhide
smiley17.gif

nw looks like a great way to start a day,or even end one,hang in there,my fine wino friend are prayers are with you/////

You are looking great! The hat gives you good color, too! Glad to see you had the energy and are feeling well enough to hit the car show!
smiley32.gif

Back