Last Day of School!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
LOL, today is the last day of school and if you are a senior and your family owns a farm tractor, drive it to school today! There are about 10 of them in the student parking lot.

Well, it is definitely a rural thing... but I don't know if it is limited just to PA or not. There are a few rural districts not all that far from me where they drive tractors to the prom!

I'm also rejoicing that today is the last day of school because SWMBO is a teacher and that means her stress levels will decrease significantly! :db

Ha! Is that a PA thing or a "rural farmer" thing?

LOL, it might be a PA thing, Saxonburg is not all that rural anymore.

Well, it is definitely a rural thing... but I don't know if it is limited just to PA or not. There are a few rural districts not all that far from me where they drive tractors to the prom!

I'm also rejoicing that today is the last day of school because SWMBO is a teacher and that means her stress levels will decrease significantly! :db

Seneca Valley?

Glad to see someplace still does it. When I was in high school, in the early 80's, there were more tractors than cars in the lot on the last day.

I can still remember my last day of school. So exciting and can't wait to get out. Sadly no I never drove a tractor to school, we were too far away from the school. It would have taken hours to get there and at a 75 cents a gallon for gas, don't know if I could have afforded that.

Latest posts

Back