Lable Making?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the broken bottle is part of your concept but, I think it would look classier without it. Just my opinion. Like Dan said, it kind of throws it off balance.

Rob, I like version 3 the best. It just looks cleaner to me. IMHO
But what really counts is what you like!

Ok Rob you know we're being honest. I agree with Steve, I like the bottle also. I would crop out the last piece of broken glass on the right and move it over just a bit more. Once you get that perfected the way you want it, you can use it as a template going forward. The last thing, I would reduce the font of the date and abv. You want all eyes focused and drawn to your name and the name of the wine. Everything else is on the label for you and those few that look for it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ideas. I will try these ideas. I could send you guys a bottle of port! Is it legal for everyone?

These are all really nice labels. I also agree with keeping the broken bottle but move it to the right more. They look great. I will pm you with my address for the free bottle of port

I could send you guys a bottle of port! Is it legal for everyone?

That's a whole nother thread.

After the ink cartridge fiasko with the explosives in them all shippers (FedEx/UPS) etc. have gotten more thorough with what is being shipped. Absolutely NEVER SHIP via POST OFFICE!

Token appreciated

Here's version 4. I did a couple changes and did a yellowy-black for the font on this one. Dropped the font sizes down and did a mask on the bottle so it's not to vibrant. What say you?

Mueller-Thurgau4.jpg

Here's the Port version. What else do I call this? It was a WE Special Selection Port kit.

Port2.jpg

Once I find proper packaging I'll send a bottle to whoever PM's me their address. Wade - I know where you live ::

...I mean next time I see you I'll bring you one.

Or if anyone is up for a road trip to CT I'll save you one.

Imagine the Mueller-Thurgau printed on a clear label stock. You've done a great job with these.

Imagine the Mueller-Thurgau printed on a clear label stock. You've done a great job with these.

Thanks!

I will have to try that if I have enough clear bottles. Think it would work on that greenish-brown color bottle?

Latest posts

Back