labels, check this out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokin...Thanks for the heads up on that Site....

Bookmarked it and UpLoaded my templates there....so they will always be OnLine should I ever crash this computer...

It is sweet and simple...so I can handle it.

Thanks again.

I played with that all night really nice, I even ordered some blank labels and will let you all know how they are

i played with this today also ,not bad for a person like me not to handy with the pc,i was able to manover quite well,need to find out money details

It is free, oviously they want you to buy thier labels, I did and as I said before I'll let you all know if they're any good. I spent twenty bucks on 400 labels ol5100

Great site. Been looking for something like that as I have no talent to make my own like Ramona or Joan. Hope you don't mind. I made your link "clickable" for you so you don't have to copy and paste. At least I think I did.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: smurfe

I have used onlinelabels for a few years now. DO NOT buy the more expensive lablels. They just don't come off easily. The cheaper lablels print just as well but come off easily. The glossy ones are worse unfortunately because they work really nice in the color laser printers.

I like this label site mostly because it is so sweet and simple...

It does all the familiar things that my PrintMaster program does....the PrintMaster disk I have was a FreeBee that came with my first computer and miraculously works with WindowsXP...am sure it won't work when I have to upgrade to Vista....This Meastro Program doesn't have any graphics, but tend to use OnLine graphics when I do use any.

So this is a nice OnLine program that will work from anywhere.

For any image altering I use plain old Paint that came on the computer.....so sweet/simple/cheap...suits me fine.

Thanks again...been playing with it too....and UpLoading the images I use for wine and address labels.

SmokinDawg said:
Is that some secret appleman language joeswine?

Not my language Dawg, I was lost on that comment........
smiley36.gif

I have nothing negative to say about the site. Like I said I have used for a few years now. I was just warning not to get the xpensive really sticky ones- they are almost as bad as those labels everyone swears at and end up throwing the bottles out in frustration. The cheap labels use a different adhesive and come off easily. I find those intended for inkjets come off easiest, yet stay on well.Edited by: appleman

BTW Appleman what part of NYS? I lived in Valatie, Lebanon springs, Howard and messina?

As far north as you can go(almost)- Clinton County. I am about 5 miles west of Plattsburgh. I'm about 10 miles away from the Big Jail on the Mountain- Dannemora. Edited by: appleman

Sorry misspelled, Messena bit NW of you if I remember right, but have friends in Burlington VT, that's right across the line from you right? I remember riding my bike to canada for beer lol!

You got the general area alright. Massena is aboutan hour and a halfwest and just a bit north. Burlington is just a touch southeast across the lake. Where you calling home these days?

When you say expensive, do you mean the waterproof ones? I was thinking about getting the ink jet waterproof ones (6 to a sheet). If you get the non-waterproof ones, where do you store your bottles. My cellar runs 50%-70% humidity and am concerned that the non-waterproof labels will fall off.

Latest posts

Back