Kitty LItter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedPretzel

Reaction score
Since Halloween is coming up (and thus halloween parties) I thought I'd pass this on to you.

M.

Kitty Litter Cake" * ~
This is *no joke*

This is for all you cooks out there looking for something a little different.........

WANT TO HAVE FUN AT A PARTY? PREPARE THIS RECIPE! COMPLETELY EDIBLE,
BUT YOUR FRIENDS MAY NOT THINK SO!

On a recent visit to our veterinarian to get shots for our cat I found this recipe on the waiting room bulletin board. I obtained a copy from the office staff. The pictures below show the results. It doesn't look very nice, but it's actually quite tasty, so I decided to pass it along.

CAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape
The blunt ends into slightly curved point s. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

Where's the pictures? It sounds like something I wouldn't want- too sweet.... yea that's it... too sweet.

What type of wine do you serve with that? Maybe one of Waldo's wines- you know... from the Cat's Meow Winery...
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

That nears disgusting!!!

MORE KIDS RECIPES......

NOT NEARLY DISGUSTING

Need:
1 small RED FLYER WAGON</font>
[They sell some about 12-15 inches in length]

Fill:
With Chocolate pudding

Add: Gummy Worms

Serve with a child's sand shovel

NOT DISGUSTING

Need:
1 small goldfish bowl

Mix up blue Jello

Scoop set up Jello into fish bowl and add....
Gummy Fish

Enjoy!!!
smiley4.gif

Here's a shot of the kitty litter cake. I would serve an ice wine with this. : )
20061013_085516_kittykake.jpg

I found pics online! Posting them now. It does look really gross! I love it.

20061013_085852_kitty_litter_ca.jpg

20061013_085914_kittylitter.jpg

OMG...that is gross!!!!
smiley3.gif

Much worse than I imagined....got to go downstairs and clean the cat box....

Years ago there were some wierd type comic books out...one of them had a Halloween issue....this guy blind folded the kids and they did a treasure hunt in the cat box...yuck!!!!
Then he put a scoop of ice cream in their bags... nasty!!!

Hey NW... I'm interested in these comic books of yours!

I can rememeber being at a Halloween party as a kid and being blindfolded and we passed around bowls of things to feel while somone told a spooky story. It was a long time ago... I remember that one of the items were supposed to be eyeballs, but they were really peeled grapes.

That is funny and oh so tasty looking too especially if you can get past the tootsie rolls!!

Ramona

sangwitch said:
Hey NW... I'm interested in these comic books of yours!

Don't know if you really want to know....some of them were really 'sick'....

Some were 'Freak Brothers'....'Dirt Ball'....'Dopen Dan'....'Zap'....'Mr. Natural'...etc....

[They seemed to amuse my sweetie]....
[Some still available on Ebay]

Now...did I 'date' myself or what????....now you'll know what era I came out of...
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif
the Furry Freak Brothers? I remember them and Mr. Natural and a few others.

That cake looks pretty much like our cat litter right after I clean iy.
As soon as I'm done the four cats line uo to use the fresh litter. It
gets cleaned twice a day!
smiley11.gif

Believe it or not, I've had a taste of one (cake, that is) -- not bad at all. Most people didn't want to touch it because it looked so real. hahahaha

I guess I got a weak bunch here. ;)

Latest posts

Back