I have the WE LE Trio Blanca (white) and South African Shiraz in the carboy. The starting gravity of the Trio Blanca was 1.088 (recommended 1.085 - 1.095) and for the Shiraz 1.094 (recommended 1.090 - 1.096). They were in the primary fermenter for 7 days when I racked to carboy with both wines sitting right at 1.000. The instructions say rack to carboy in 5 to 7 days or when the gravity is 1.010. On the 5th day, the gravity was not at 1.010, so I waited until the 7th day to rack. Both wines have now been in the carboy for 7 days. I just checked the wines for a couple of days now, and the white has stayed at .994 (recommended .994 to .998) and it has already started clarifying even though I have not added any of the other packs yet. The red has stayed at .992 (recommended .990 to .996) and has started to clarify too. The instructions say to wait 10 day before adding the sulphite, sorbate, and clarifier. Since the wines are done fermenting and have started to clarify on their own, can I go ahead and do the next step before the 10 days are up? I never had a wine kit to actually start clarifying on its own before the 10 days were up.