Kijiji is the best...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gloo

Reaction score
I bought most of my equipment used on Kijiji and I keep on eye on it because there are soo much great deals. Today i found an add for (1) 5 gallon carboy, hand capper, bottle washer, bottle dryer, heat belt, thermometre, hydrometre and more... all this for 25.00$. So I left them a message, hope I get it.

I see that is the Canadian version of Craigs List. Yes you can get some good deals..

That's a great deal!

Don't know if this would work for others, but... my LHBS often has people who stop making wine at home and start doing FOP only. They are often looking to unload equipment. I talked my LHBS owner and she agreed to keep my # on file and call me when people talked to her about this. so far I have managed to pick up a few 6 gallon glass carboys at $10 a pop... probably not as good as your price, but a good deal none the less :)

Kijiji is actually the eBay version of Craigslist... I think if you hit kijiji.com it's branded "ebay classifieds" in the US.

Kijiji is a place that people can go to place free adds. Then the buyer has to pick it up.

Another deal I got once on Kijiji is (2) 5 gallon carboys for 20.00 pretty awsome!

Latest posts

Back