Other KenRidge 18L Shiraz/Grenach with crushed grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeere5220

Farmer Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of this brand? I didn't see it listed in the forum, but I started this kit last night and it's an 18L kit with crushed grapes and looked to be very good quality. EC1118 yeast. Anyone who knows this brand let me know your thoughts, my local shop just started getting these in as an alternative to the W.E. brand, and the price is very good ($105 for this 18L kit).

*** Update ***

Sorry, I found this listed under "Vineco", please disregard.

Last edited:
I dont have access to those brands without usally paying some heavy shipping but it sure does sound good!

In case you want to do some reading, here's the manufacturer's web site.
http://www.vinecowine.com/

BTW, did you mean the "France Languedoc Grenache-Syrah-Mourvedre"?

Steve

Thanks for the link.

Yes. Founder's series France Languedoc Grenache-Syrah-Mourvedre. Still learning the names from this manufacturer. I'm really glad my local shop is carrying more than one brand now. I like W.E. just fine and have made a ton of those kits (closing in on 30), but this 18L kit looks like a good alternative.

jdeere

I'm a big fan of the Vineco kits. Especially the Ken Ridge Showcase line (and Vinterra, and Ken Ridge Classic and Cheeky Monkey). I haven't made a Founders Series kit for myself yet, but have heard excellent comments on the Australian Cab/Shiraz and German Riesling.

Steve

Steve

Back