Juice bucket help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyT

Reaction score
I just called my supplier and they threw a wrench in my plan. I was going to get a white from Cali but they changed the order dates on the Cali order deadline. I have juice available only from Italy now. I was wondering if someone could help me with flavor descriptors on these whites. I've only had/heard of a Pinot Grigio. ImageUploadedByWine Making1442329344.455820.jpg can you tell me if they usually get oak or are fruity. Just what to expect from the different juices. Thanks!

I just called my supplier and they threw a wrench in my plan. I was going to get a white from Cali but they changed the order dates on the Cali order deadline. I have juice available only from Italy now. I was wondering if someone could help me with flavor descriptors on these whites. I've only had/heard of a Pinot Grigio. View attachment 24656 can you tell me if they usually get oak or are fruity. Just what to expect from the different juices. Thanks!

JimmyT, what did you decide to make?

I actually decided to hold off altogether. I wasn't sure what anything tasted like and couldn't find any at our liquor store. I'm 3 kits deep and can't find the time right now. I'm in the process of a basement remodel and moving my wife's hair salon down there. We have another little one on the way that's due in January and we need the spare bedroom that's currently her salon. Maybe by the spring Chilean harvest I'll be ready to go full swing again.

Latest posts

Back