It breaks my heart that I cannot afford these....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
It really breaks my heart that I cannot afford these, I found them on Craigslist, although the add is asking $150 each, I got him to $125 each, amazing deal!
The ad is as follows:
Commercial Wood Wine Racks. Holds 20 cases, 10 cases per side. Retail $400 Per Unit. Have 4 to sell. Asking $150 each or best acceptable offer.

wine rack.jpg

thats cheap...i agree with olusteebus, your looking at 2 days just to rip all the parts down, plus material,glue,brads, etc.
I couldnt make it for 150.00

Yes that is very inexpensive. Pumpkinman where are these located as I see you are from "Gone" if you don't mind?

Why I could make that for $1.50 using my $3,000,000.00 3D printer! :p
smilie.gif

These are located in Putnam County New York.
If anyone wants them, I'll forward the contact info. They appear to want to get rid of all of them at one shot.

I got my 320 bottle rack off CL for $80 a few years back. MSRP was like $900 and it was like new. Have not seen anything that good since. Now I see "deals" like this one:

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/fuo/4245141603.html

Not so good!

It isn't a bad price if you are local but, 72 bottles isn't that much if you are making wine and want it to age. I am going to have to make my own as I mostly do splits and need the rack set up for mostly them.

I feel for you guys. I am really fortunate. My wife will help whatever I need and never complains.

LMFAO!!! I was sitting here think the same thing....give it 20 plus years, your vocabulary becomes "Yes dear'...lol

Sounds like you hit the jackpot...

Just one question...

How long have you been married :)

48 yrs. She bought me my truck, lets me do whatever I want in reason. I am not a heavy drinker/partyer and I don't mess around with other women. So, for some that would be a deal breaker but, I am fine with that.:D

48 yrs. She bought me my truck, lets me do whatever I want in reason. I am not a heavy drinker/partyer and I don't mess around with other women. So, for some that would be a deal breaker but, I am fine with that.:D

The wisest man I ever knew was my pop. He always said..

A good woman can make for a good life,

A great woman can make for a GREAT life,

But a bad woman can make you wish you were dead.

Sounds like you have a GREAT life/wife!

Latest posts

Back