The Lenten challange... Who is with me?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down to single digits. Don't know what my fast-breaking beverage will be, specifically; but it will be a beer and will be consumed with lunch at the Festhaus in Busch Gardens.

I'm down to single digits. Don't know what my fast-breaking beverage will be, specifically; but it will be a beer and will be consumed with lunch at the Festhaus in Busch Gardens.

On April 8 I have 2 guys from my wine class coming to do a tasting of my wines. I waited until after Easter incase you wanted to come as well. One of the guys just started making his own wine. If you were able to make it I'm sure he would appreciate your input.

On April 8 I have 2 guys from my wine class coming to do a tasting of my wines. I waited until after Easter incase you wanted to come as well. One of the guys just started making his own wine. If you were able to make it I'm sure he would appreciate your input.

Depending on the time, I should be able to make it. Keep me posted.

I'll make it 1:00, hopefully you can make it. Also, how are your plans coming for your wine room?

Slow - still awaiting final word from the county on the sewer connection. If determined its their responsibility, I'll be ready to move on the winery. If not, my money is going into another big dig.

Way to go BB!!

I almost said 'screw it, I'm close enough' last night and thought about cracking a beer. I don't often crave a beer, but had a hankering last night.

Aside from my pre-scheduled cheat, I had two instances of racking/topping/testing in which I consumed maybe 2-3 ounces each time (expected). I've got bottling to do as well (24 gallons) and am going to try and get some done the next two nights. Did the blending with Dad last month. He's been in Florida for 3+ weeks and just got back. I designed and ordered labels while he was gone and they arrived a few days ago. They look great and I'm hoping to show up at his place for Easter and surprise him with his share of the 2016's.

Aaaaand I woke up with a sore throat, congestion and a cough this morning. :( Maybe someone is trying to tell me to wait a few more days.

Latest posts

Back