in need of carboys

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan66

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all, i am based in the uk ,england(west midlands) and im looking for a supplier of carboys.. maybe a long shot but.... i thought i might ask,
thanks
AlanEdited by: alan66

Are you looking for glass carboys or could you order Better Bottles and save a lot on shipping? They are light and becoming more popular with the glass ones taking a big hike in price.

and consider demi-johns as a price saver if you up your volume w the same varietal

HI AL is there no vender's of wine making equipment in england i would think with Italy so close as apposed to here that would be a better optioncoupled with the fact there the only ones left to my knowledge whoare manufacturing them,just a thought, also what is the going rate for them in Europe these days? good to hear from you stayed toned

i am in New England...a small place over the pond (this side) (your side) :)

Toned? hahahahahaha

OK now i understand my error,pricing any were from $25/45,Gino pintos down in hammonton best prices on sixes right NOW at $25 but that won,t last for long,or try oceans wines in ocean city good pricing also,50,000 seals for 8 cents each if you can buy ,buy big lots.

Latest posts

Back