i'm not THAT old

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAFruitWines

Reaction score
Have you ever been guilty of looking at others
your own age and thinking,surely i can't look that old?*

well .. . . You'll love this one........

My name is mary, and i was sitting in the waiting room
for my first appointment with a new dentist.

I noticed his dds diploma on the wall, which bore his full name. Suddenly, i remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. *

could he be the same guy? That i had a secret crush on, way back then???

Upon seeing him, however, i quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth,i asked him if he had attended
morgan park high school.

'yes. Yes, i did. I'm a mustang,' he gleamed with pride.

'when did you graduate?' i asked.

He answered, 'in 1975. Why do you ask?'

'you were in my class!', i exclaimed.

He looked at me closely...

Then, that ugly, old, balding, wrinkled faced, fat-assed, gray-haired, decrepit, miserable, son-of-a-*****
asked...

"what did you teach" ?

OH Dear Lord, this is hilarious! I hope you decided to go to a different dentist!!!!!

Well don't feel to badly, I live alone, there is a nursing home down the road. Occasionally during the summer one of the old timers looses their way and I find them wandering the farm. once even in my barn.. Well the other day in a rush to get to the barn to feed I left my closet door open, which has a full length mirror on it. after feeding and watering the stock the hose got away from me and soaked my pant leg. I went home to change. As I rounded the corner I saw an weathered, wrinkled old man headed toward me. He really startled me! I was about to call the nursing home when I realized I had left the closet door open.

All right you got me some times I see people and think if I get that old shoot me. Then the mirror gleans back "Dont get hasty"

I can't take credit for this one. it came across my facebook news feed. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!

Latest posts

Back