if you are tired of looking at snow....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyk

Reaction score
It is finally spring here. The trees are budding, the spring trees and spring flowers are in bloom.

The bridge between the upper and middle pond and creeping phlox.
Daffodils -1000's of them are in bloom in many different gardens. Iris and day lilies are up.

Ahhh, Spring!

Daffodils.jpg

phlox.bridge.jpg

daffodils1.jpg

Sammy, those pics don't look like spring to me, I don't see any dandelions in the yard :)

Had to show Kathy. She says "How neat, wish our flowers were doing just a bit better. Also says likes your house." Arne.

Beautiful yard! We still have dead yellow grass here in MI. :( I can't wait for warmer temps!

And we sure do up here in the great white north - although it's finally starting to go.

Another friday at home.... Ate dinner, marked quizzes, kmeta'ed topped, and stirred my australian chardonnay which just started it's battonage... Stirred my Eclipse cab bubbling in the primary... and now gonna open something.... but what....

Snowing here today with a high of 35. Yuck, I prefer the color you have Sammy. When I need some color I have to drive a mile to my brothers 10 greenhouses full of hanging baskets, annuals and perennials. Together they cover about an acre of land. All those flowers and my flower beds have been empty for a few years now. I spend all my time in the vineyard now. Things are looking good there now for you!

WOW, I so miss that sight. We got 4 inches of snow yesterday and another foot of snow coming on Sunday. This winter will never end!

Back