I think I have a PROBLEM!!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrupjr

Reaction score
I started my first batch right before Christmas. I now have 9 batches of wine and 1 beer going.

4 red wines
1 Riesling
1 beer
3 Dragon Bloods: A quadBerry, a TriplBerry, a Tropical Blend
1 SkeeterPee

and I want MORE!!!!

Actually, I am also doing a full barrel of Cab at a Wine Making Place with a few friends too.

The only problem I see, is getting rid of all of it once it is all bottled. So Pm me and I will help you out when it is needed (LOL) :)

I have one wine rack that is total empty. I volunteer to "store" it for you. :)

Your only problem is you're making me look like a total slacker. :D

I got into this hobby less than a year ago thinking I'd do 4-5 batches a year. I've started 12, and I have still have two months to go before my first "anniversary". I'll likely start at least two more before then. :D

Actually this is the right way to start if you have the room and capital. You hit it hard early and that way you can drink some of it young and still age the better stuff. Ideally you should do double your yearly consumption the first year, then you can dial back in the 2nd year once you have a stock of wine ready to drink. I wish I had done more wine right away. I'd have more to drink by now.

The only problem I see is that you only have one beer going.

The following is a quote from a friend who lives in wine country.

"Its takes a lot of beer to make wine".

The only problem I see is that you only have one beer going.

The following is a quote from a friend who lives in wine country.

"Its takes a lot of beer to make wine".

I understand that winery workers get so tired of wine that they look foreward to their beer after hours and that's where the saying originated. I don't know about anyone else here but I seldom anticipate drinking beer like I do wine.

NS

I've totally given up beer once I started brewing my own wine. In fact I've quit drinking altogether. I never pay for anything I can make myself. So until my wine ages I'm a fermented to dry kind of guy. Hmmm...time to go sample that must agin, just to see if the SG has changed.
BRB.

Don't you know the good folks here are enablers? They keep posting recipes "I have to try". LOL!

Latest posts

Back