I need any and all help!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley3.gif
Joan! You merged the text alredy??

Sang? Just hush! It seemed like a good idea at the time because I thought it was the way I wanted it! :p~~~~~~~~~~~

Its your label but I liked the angled sort of curly font better but I
do like the bigger font on top you have done. And I liked the banner
effect to but like I said, its yours and youre the one who won awards
so what the h#$% do I know!
smiley36.gif

joan, are you pretty set on using the text path? Maybe try some designs without the path and see how those look? How about some accent brush strokes that follow the flow of the grapes instead of the text path? (you know what I mean?) You'll still have that decorative element the text would provide.

How about you do 2 or three labels? You just make them too darned good. Maybe a poll on who likes which ones best? Arent we all just a big PITA!
smiley35.gif

20070115_161203_Vignoles4copy.jpg

I'm so happy, I cut your fonts out healed the missing area, and
reworded. I have Photoshop CS now. Yours is fine I just had to see if I
could do it now that I have this new program. I have a LOT of learning
to do!

Edited by: wade

Sang, don't know what you mean about the accent brush strokes. I stink at painting so don't do it much! Give me a hint! Or better yet.... YOU do it!=)

Appleman, no comment! lol

That's good, Wade!!!! You're soon to become a Photoshop master, Grasshoppah.

=)

I like the extra info above the grapes in small print...I'd like to see the grape name above the small print the way you had it on the first label...just a thought...

You sure have opened a door asking for help...lots of ideas going on here....I kind of like them tho..

I tried that NW, and the "g" hangs down too far.

And one can never have enough ideas! I tend to get stuck on something then can't get rid of it! hehe Any and all suggestions are much appreciated!

i would love to mess with it Joan, but I'm getting ready to get back in bed. My head feels like there's mud inside of it!

wade - glad to hear there's another Photoshop user among us. We can start trading tips & tricks for labels. I hear that a certain somone is after you to start printing your labels!

Dont look at me for tips. I may be looking at you for tips though. I
have no clue what Im doing and probably wont for a year or 2.

You'll catch on quick. Google photoshop tutorials and you'll find tons of sites with step by step tutorials.

Summergirl
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">I use Avery design pro . I got nine with a set of labels, however I think you can download this for free. Its very user friendly. If you have any ques on this software I'd be happy to help. Also if you go to Google images, just pick a topic if you find something you like and save to where ever you like. I save to MY pictures. Then I insert using Avery design pro. Its really easy.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Joan...when you finish this label are you going to cut around the leaf at the bottom with a scissors so the shape will show-off????...That will be great....Have you finished the label yet???

Magnets huh, The Wine Whip Label. It looks good and ages your wine at
the same time! Now, where to put the silver nails and meteorite!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back