I need any and all help!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
I started this label and I'm stuck. I knew I wanted to have the grapes below the bottom edge. I will take care of that when I cut the labels out. I need to add the abv info but I don't know where to put it or what to put in all that nice open space. Thoughts? Ideas? Critiques?

Vignoles2copy.jpg

Edited by: Joan

Love your label Joan.....I like all the open space...

The grapes kind of look like these 'Sexy Grapes'...wonder if the guys will run with these on their labels...
smiley17.gif

GRAPESEXY.jpg

Me thinks you should create a banner the same color as on the side and put it on an angle sort curly and parrallel with the Vignoles.

LOL NW, I used that jpeg sans bodies and then I copied and pasted more grapes in the cluster!

Wade, what am I going to put on the banner?

I want to make my own lables but I don,t know how can anyone help please the simpler the better.You guys are are sooo helpful ...

Thank you sooooooo much

I love it Joan.
smiley4.gif
One thing I noticed-actually 2. There is a remnant of the lower hand and the lower leg. If NW hadn't posted that other one, I would have never known what they were. Also what do you mean by you will take care of having the grapes below the bottom? I like the leaf there, it adds some contrast.

Good grief, Appleman! You must have great eyes! I couldn't see it!!! The hand and leg are fully gone. Plus this finally disproves my mother's long-time theory..."No one's going to get off their horse and examine it!"
smiley4.gif

I'm keeping the lower leaf. I like it too. I think it helps frame it. Where it's white will be cut away. I have that as transparent when I look at it in Photoshop.

Thanks kutya! =)

Sorry Joan but I think it is a potential winner for this years label contest! When you are showcased there you want it absolutely perfect like your last one. By the way, my eyes are horrible- especially lately(tri-focals and still everything looks fuzzy).
smiley4.gif

PS. Ho'w the weather there today? The snow changed over to sleet about an hour ago after six inches.

personnally i would put the ABV in the white part below the grape in small font.

i think it's better to see the grape used and the year instead of the ABV.

Thanks, Appleman!

The weather's getting better, We've had a night and a morning of freezing rain but the temps have just now gotten above 32 and the rain is ending! We'll get our snow in the next few days courtesy of Lake Ontario! =)

The white below the grapes will be cut away in the final product and Vignoles is the grape, David.

I like the label a lot...maybe have your other information under the Vignoles name in the same shape...

I don't see the foot...you must have changed it already....?

Summergirl, what do have for programs to use. You can do it in
Microsoft paint which is included in just about every computer but is
very limited unless you have a better version of the standard. You can
use picture it, photoshop, etc. There are a lot of programs. What most
of us do is search goggle for a picture we like, copy and paste it into
1 of our programs and edit it. Then we add some text and colors and
maybe borders.

LOL No, I haven't posted it. It makes me think Appleman is seeing things! =)

You think I should move the "Vignoles" up and put the abv stuff there? That could work but I will have to start over with the "Vignoles"...I already merged that with the grapes and the background layer! I like the idea tho.

Latest posts

Back