I had a visitor

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minnesotamaker

Pee Meister
Reaction score
Bill (barryjo on this forum) happened to be in the area and stopped by for a visit. We shared some wine, stories and ideas. He left me with a bottle of Mixed Berry Skeeter Pee, Nanking Cherry Wine, and Cranberry Wine. I look forward to trying them; they look
awesome-1.gif

004smalller.jpg

Great pic it looks like a very good looking bottle you got there. How far are you from Coon Rapids I have to go up there some time this summer to visit family

Great pic it looks like a very good looking bottle you got there. How far are you from Coon Rapids I have to go up there some time this summer to visit family

I'm about 2 hours SW of Coon Rapids. I loaded the two cities into mapquest.com and their suggested path takes you right through Saint James. We'd be just a bit over half way in your trip. Let me know if you'd like to stop by and stretch the legs, we love having visitors.

On a side note, we opened Bill's Nanking Cherry wine for supper. Paired with garden omelets, it was excellent. Nice cherry flavor, tart just like the native fruit. No signs of bitterness associated with cherry pits. Fragrant, clean, and crisp. Very enjoyable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back