I finally found a good use for my dishwasher!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah me too this wasn't intended to be a dishwasher thread, I was just stating I found a use for the racks
not the dishwasher itself.:)

I misunderstood the post, Cindy. I thought you were sanitzing in the dishwasher. I did wonder, however, how you were able to get two racks with wine bottles in a dishwasher! This 'splains it all.

I misunderstood the post, Cindy. I thought you were sanitzing in the dishwasher. I did wonder, however, how you were able to get two racks with wine bottles in a dishwasher! This 'splains it all.

all's good... glad its all splained fer ya:)

Over kill

THAT'S TRUE IN MY CASE BUT HAVING MY BOTTLES ,SOAK IN A SALUTION OF B-BRITE AND 1/2 CUP BLEACH,FOR 2 (15 gallonn tupperware container)WEEKS OR SO,DE-LABeLS FOR ME FASTER WITHOUT A LOT OF WORK,SANITIZES THE BOTTLES AT THE SAME TIME AND THE THE FINAL WASHING BEFORE BOXING AND STORING,ITS JUST A RITUAL FOR ME AT THIS POINT,BUT IN MY MIND THEIR AS CLEAN AS I CAN GET THEM...BUT THAT'S JUST MY WHY.....DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE DIVERSITY WE ALL HAVE.:f

So you do not need a dish washer.. you have a wife???

Now before everybody yells at me for the above sexist comment, my wife and I have a running joke

ME: At my house, I get treated like a king....
WIFE: Yeah, Here king, Here king (as if calling a dog)

... and I do most of the dishes in our house.

I use my dishwasher racks like that, too. I don't actually wash them in the dishwasher because I don't trust they will get clean enough. I do however spray down my dishwasher racks with Kmeta and use them like Cindy to hold bottles upside down while drying. My family has a coat of arms, too. I never thought to use that as a label! Yours look great! Here is our family crest.

Neviawen you should use your family crest on a label. With the bold colors it would look fantastic! :)

Latest posts

Back