How Much Snow Did You Get Last Week

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
snow.jpg

Hahahaha

Waldo, just put a sock in it! :þ~~~~

(That was some funny stuff there!)

Hey Wally, did they shut the state down? Maybe call in the National Guard!

Edited by: wade

You Arkansasians really have it bad out there. That's really funny. If somebody sneezes here it dumps more snow than that!

We only got the 25 inches (with a few more the next few days), but the mountains around got 4-5 feet of snow. Everybody is thrilled about that. After only a few feet this year so far for the ski areas they really needed that shot for the President's Day holidays. Even Whiteface(45 miles away) got about 48-60 inches of powder from that one storm. The season is young yet. We are approaching our snowy period here. 6 years ago we got 5 feet of snow in two days in mid March. Thank goodness it was that late and melted a few weeks later.

Again, you are too funny Waldo!
smiley36.gif

I'm sure that all schools and most all business buildings were closed due to the weather.After 20 years, and seeing for the first time 1/16"of snowdusted on his carmust have been a shocker!
smiley36.gif
Hope you didn't hurt anything while shoveling yourself out!
smiley36.gif

Reminds me of an Email a few years ago...people in California were complaining about a wicked storm and all the damage...then a photo of a lawn chair tipped over....

ROFLMAO......Sorry folks. Just couldnt resist. Now Im a gonna get smacked by Joan

Just wait until August. All the northerners on the forum can ask Waldo what the heat stroke index is when northern tier states hit the 80's. Frankly, I can't wait
smiley36.gif

No snow here but still lots of ice in places that don't get good sun.

Heck, it had finally got back to the high 70's here for a couple daysand that same front Waldo speaks of dropped the temps here again. It got down to 28 Thursday night!

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Waldo said:
ROFLMAO......Sorry folks. Just couldnt resist. Now Im a gonna get smacked by Joan

Waldo...put your kisser right close to your monitor!!!!!!

smurfe said:
Heck, it had finally got back to the high 70's here for a couple daysand that same front Waldo speaks of dropped the temps here again. It got down to 28 Thursday night!

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

I bet you had more cloths on than did Joan.
smiley36.gif

BTW, back to the mid 70's here this week! Gonna rain though.
smiley6.gif

Smurfe

Waldo, very funny.... We have had a chinook here the past couple of days, and now it's a muddy mess everywhere. It was 40 here yesterday. Still forcasting snow though....

Back