How many times a day do you check the forum?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times a day are you on WMT?

• Once a day?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Twice a day?

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Four times a day?

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Every hour on the hour?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • More than six times a day?

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

rob

Reaction score
I may have a problem........I check the forum at least 4 times a day, is there some sort of rehab for this:wy

2 to 4 times, depending on what the day brings. I may not always post but am always looking

I must be checking it at least 4 times a day! I'm new to the forum and winemaking but I can't seem to get enough of either!

Depends on the time of the year and how busy I am. When I get out of control busy I may limit it to a check in the morning and evening, but most of the year 4-6 times a day to make sure everything is running smoothly.

I'm usually "on" for weeks at a time... I just leave the page open :)

It would be nice to add a poll to the top of this page to click on. I don't remember how to do it. Usually at work I cannot check it but at home I often leave the page up even if I'm not at the computer. I'll check it fairly often at home.

Oh Danny boy, I made the poll for you now you have to be my bbbbaaatch for the next 6 months :) :) :) :) :) :)

I check in 3 or 4 times a day. I don't post much because so many of you are much more knowledgeable than I am.

This is a great place to learn from.

It varies depending upon day of week and how many posts I am involved in.
Yes it is a great forum.

Once a day. I only have computer on once a day and this is my first stop every evening.

I finally broke down a couple of months ago and bought a smart phone - and with the app it is soo easy to check. So I would have to say around 8 or so all depending on personal life.

Do I need to see a counselor about this ???
Just don't tell the wife -LOL

Hello,,my name it Terry,,,,and I have been addicted to WMT from the first day I clicked and opened the forum.......I leave the page open day and night,,,,,I often,,(very often) throughout the day and sometimes into the wee hours I check the post,,read old post,,,check out recipes,,etc. Yes, I am an addictic. Thank you :p

I love how the poll assumes no one checks it less than once a day :D

I do believe that is an accurate assumption though.

Back