How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 gallons of Skeeter Pee (wow that went fast!), 6 of double strawberry Dragon's Blood, and another 6 of SP in the primary...

Running total is 2327

If we're counting Dragon Blood, I just started a 6 gal. batch. 2327+6=2333. :i

+5 skeeter pee back sweetened with Sodastream "Sprite" syrup.
This stuff is dangerous! It tastes links soda! Next batch I do like this, I'm gonna keg.. yummmm!

2345+5= 2350

2350+5=2355

First try at original recipe. There will undoubtedly be another round

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

2355 + 5 = 2360

Just filtered our first batch today. Will bottle later this week.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

My first 5 gal batch is done with another in the works, so, that's 2365 + 10 = 2375.

Thanks Lon!

I made 5 gallons, so that's 2390 (2375+10+5)

Now for the dirty & thankless job of drinking it all.

2400 + 6.. 2406 new total.

I started a new batch 2 weeks ago and added the additional lemon and nutrients last night since it was sitting at 1.046. I see at least 2 more batches being started before March so they are ready for summer..

I'm in the middle of 5 gallons original recipe and 6 gallons of db pushing the documented total to 2,429 gallons.

Just noticed that I made an error in my post on 10/5/14. I failed to pick up the quantities in the two post before mine that were buried in the text. That was a total of 70 gallons. The new corrected total is below.

I have a quick question about the "rules". I see that some people have been adding batches of Dragon's Blood to the total. Although DB was inspired by Skeeter Pee the recipe is a lot different? I think of them as being two different wines with a shared heritage. Does DB count?

New corrected total 2429+70 = 2499

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Latest posts

Back