How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry forgot to add my totals. Where are my manners. 2048+5= 2053
Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

5 gallon of skeeter pee started tonight

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wine Making mobile app

Started 6, well I guess closer to 7 gallons of original recipe tonight. I'll count it as 6 though.
2059 + 5(chris) + 6 = 2070

Sent from my awesome phone using Wine Making mobile app

Started my second 6 gallon batch of dragon blood today. Man that stuff is good! I only have 10 bottles left. It's only been bottled for 3 weeks. people are literally banging on my door to asking for it.

Last edited:
Ok, gotta make some DB. I have made a combination of blueberry, strawberry and blackberry jam Skeeter Pee. It was good. I have made Blackberry Jam SP, Not as good. I have made White Grape and Peach SP, needs a little more time in the bottle.

Gonna breakdown next week and do DB. It must be darn good. What ending SG do you like when backsweetening?

I just sweetened per Dave's recipe. I think 4.5 cups of sugar for 6 gal

23 gallons - Quad-berry Dragon Blood
5 gallons - Island Dragon (Tropical Dragon Blood variant)
3 gallons Blackberry Dragon Blood
+ 5 gallons Strawberry Dragon Blood
33 gallons of Skeeter pee variants

so
2094 previous total
+ 33 my addition
2127 New total

Bottled my first six gallons of DB [BTW really liked it] last Wednesday...

2127 + 6 = 2133

I didn't know DB counted! I've done 24 gals of quad berry, 7 gals of tropical, and 6 gals of blueberry/peach which I turned into a port style.

I didn't know DB counted! I've done 24 gals of quad berry, 7 gals of tropical, and 6 gals of blueberry/peach which I turned into a port style.

That's the impression I got from reading the first page and the first post on this page. Hope I haven't screwed up the count but if so my apologies and the next person in the know can adjust the count and subtract my 6 gallons of DB. If it does count then you should post again to add your stuff to the rolling total.

Last edited:
Looks like 42 gallons on this page not added plus another 11 of my own

2138 + 53 = 2191

BC

2196 + 6 more = 2202

Original recipe

Back