How did you find out about WineMakingTalk.com?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this forum while googling for recipes and other info. Surf around awhile on this forum until I needed to ask a question then joined. Glad to be a member of such an outstanding forum with many nice and knowledgable people.

Steve

Had a question about my wine - so i googled the question - and the forum came up with a match.

So I signed up.

x2. This is one of the best forums I've even been on. People are polite and helpful.
That is the exact thing I was shooting for so thanks to you and everyone on here for helping me get it to where it is!!!! I was on other forums an d seen so many posters on there saying to others to do a search instead of just answering the question or them being rude to the person because they were making a kit instead of getting grapes and making it from scratch. I couldnt stand that crap and when asked to run this forum the first thing I asked was if I could do it my way which was to tell everyone on here to just ask the question no matter how many times its been asked before and for us "the moderators" to answer the question and never to say do a search! Sure doing a search could be the answer but lots of times its wasted time only to not find a match and by asking someone else usually learns from it anyway, even the people who thought they knew! There is amny of times I thjought I knew the fastest way to do something only to find out thers a much faster and simpler way to do something.
So congrats to everyone who makes this place what it is! :try:b:r:hug:br

Wade,

As resident wine snob, I wish to thank you for the mood and feel of this forum. Although I am not about to make a batch of Welches, I am not nearly the snob I used to be. It is all thanks to the folks here.

johnT.

P.S. Ok Julie, how much time in the corner this time?

I was trolling the internet for an answer to my wine kit.
Since MM has no web presence I had to keep searching down the rabbit hole.

I found this place.
Now just like a good case of herpes, you will never get rid of me!

I was a finevinewine forum member and when it merged with this forum I was a bit concerned about what I would find. I was so glad to find that my concerns were unfounded and I love this forum. Congrats and thanks to all that keep this site at such a high standard. You know I think some thanks goes to anyone on here that is willing to help another person with a problem or concern.

BOB

Back