Homemade Christmas Gifts Done

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadwarriorsvt

Reaction score
I came up with the bright idea of giving my co-workers, neighbors, etc. some homemade wine and jelly that I made from the local fruits. Thought I'd get off cheap. Well, not that cheap. I've got about $130 in matierals, being small lauhala baskets, white fluff, cellophane wrapping, ribbon, 375 ml bottles, corks, etc. I can make about 20 baskets with this stuff. At least my gifts will be semi-original.

IMG_20121209_125213.jpg

creativity

:b creativity and thoughtfulness go quite nice together and yes when doing these things we never consider the monetary part until the end.:db

Thanks guys & gals. I've set aside one gift basket for each of you. All you gotta do is stop by my house and get it by the end of today! :h

Very nice, we did something similar last year. We went with a Strawberry theme. SMall basket with red and white squares insine the basket, then added a Strawberry candle, a bottle of Strawberry wine and a pint of Strawberry Jam that we made. It was a big hit.

Back