Homemade Bottle Filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use 5/16 id X3/8 od tubing on my current filter setup and the enolmatic seems to have a fat 3/8 fitting for the supply line so i was in lowes the other night and was going to pick up a roll of 3/8 id tubing but I would have to changed out all my tubing and used clamps on my canes and other fitting so I just bought a foot of 3/8 id x 1/2 od and cut a little piece about 1 1/2 inch long, throwed a little heat to it and when it got soft it slipped over my current 3/8 od x 5/16 id and made a coupler, worked out slicker than s**t.
Tom
Tom

Howdy, Got my bottle filler stand back from powder coater and mounted on base. Tried it out with some water, think it's gonna be ok.
Tom

20130109_210912.jpg

Last edited:
It's looking good. I wish I was able to make something like that. What is that there you are using for those support stands?

Last edited:
It's looking good. I wish I was able to make something like that. What is that there you are using for those support stands?
My stand was made by a buddy and I, powder coated and mounted on a piece of 1/2 inch plastic board.
Tom

We had another guy on here awhile build something very similar. I really think someone should start selling these on here, really!!!!!! As great as the All in One is there are just still a lot of people out there who will buy a vacuum pump like I used to sell and want one of these. I have the SS filler from Valley Vintner which is very pricey which most won't buy just because of that. If someone would make the cheaper plastic version and sell them for about 1/2 price I think they would sell pretty good.

We had another guy on here awhile build something very similar. I really think someone should start selling these on here, really!!!!!! As great as the All in One is there are just still a lot of people out there who will buy a vacuum pump like I used to sell and want one of these. I have the SS filler from Valley Vintner which is very pricey which most won't buy just because of that. If someone would make the cheaper plastic version and sell them for about 1/2 price I think they would sell pretty good.

I totally agree!! I also have the SS from valley vintner - and if there was an option to buy one at half the price - i would have done it..

That's pretty neat. I don't suppose one of you have a link to where that nozzle was ordered form?

I got mine from http://www.stpats.com/index.htm. On the left of the page click on filling machines, under the Enolmatic there is a link that says Click Here for Enolmatic/Enolmaster Parts and Manuals, click on that and the part is "1020 Complete Nozzle with Levers and Spring $65"

1644d1292441807-my-version-enolmatic-wine-003.jpg

Here is mine.

I just got a hand autosiphon and thought it is awesome, then I see this post and I am reminded of how much of a beginner I still am lol.

Their is no automatic stop, like the enolmatic. It is similar to the allinonewinepump design -
Except that allinonewinepump is alot faster and has a much more powerful pump.

I just checked and they are no longer in business as there web page is unavailable.

Last edited:
Their is no automatic stop, like the enolmatic. It is similar to the allinonewinepump design -
Except that allinonewinepump is alot faster and has a much more powerful pump.

I just checked and they are no longer in business as there web page is unavailable.

Were you replying to a specific post in this thread?

An alternative to vacuuming is sparging. I found a really affordable bottle sparger from Evergreen Midwest. I use a quick connect to my Argon /CO2 tank and sparge just prior to filling. The unit is priced affordably and replicates the sparging process of commercial fillers. I don't need to bump up my SO2 levels and my wines will be great the day my kids pop the corks in 10 years. There's a reason commercial fillers sparge. This unit gives me the same capability at a price that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back