HIPPIE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNFISHRMAN

Reaction score
Where has my old friend Hippie been??? Has he left us. I know I was working for a while and didn't log in, but I have noticed he isn't around any more. Also, I appreciate all the help you all have given me since joining this board! Thanks Again, Lynn

Lynn - Masta informed the forum not long ago that Hippie decided to
move to another forum. Last I know he was here:

Hippie

I got the vague impression that he might check back in here from time to
time... maybe Masta or Martina know more?

Bill

Hippie does not have an active account on the forum so hewill not be participating.

This was a personal decision he made to move on and we wish him the best.

I miss him.......he had alot of experience to share in making the fruit wines. Maybe someday he will come back
smiley6.gif

Ramona

He was an extremely valuable asset to this forum. I, too, wish him the best.

I knew he had issues with "another" forum but didn't know there were any issues here.
smiley19.gif

I to will miss him as well, he was a valuable source of information for me that's for sure. I am a member of the other forum he is at now but it is not anywhere near as nice as here. I am sure it will progress nicely but it has a ways to go yet. I am sure he will be a valuable asset there and increase its credibility 10 fold.

So, I guess if I must, I will step in and fill his shoes here
smiley36.gif
Any question you have, ask away, I am sure I will be able to give you "some" type of "answer"
smiley36.gif

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Thank you for your offer. It has been so nice to have so many people step up to the plate in Hippie's absence. We all have so much to learn and I, personally, learn so muchfrom trying to find answers for all of the questions. No, I do not have all the answers. Never did, never will, but it is fun to try.

geocorn said:
Thank you for your offer. It has been so nice to have so many people step up to the plate in Hippie's absence. We all have so much to learn and I, personally, learn so muchfrom trying to find answers for all of the questions. No, I do not have all the answers. Never did, never will, but it is fun to try.

Please remember to read the humor and sarcasm in this statement
smiley36.gif

But seriously, I have learned so much here and I am always willing to pass along what I have learned to other newbies. I am gaining quite a bit of "kit" making experience and now feel very comfortable with that process. I am always glad to share with others.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

That is good to have someone to go to, smurfe, I was just beginning to get into scratch wines.....fruit wines...etc. when Hippie left so glad you are there, George and everyone!!!!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back