Hi from me (AquaCom)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaCom

Vendor/Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi there. Quick intro from me. I've struggled to find a decent forum where wine kits seem to be quite well discussed, rather than "non-kit" brewers (is there an name for that?).
Anyway, I am really pleased I found this forum. The fact that it has a dedicated area for WineExpert kits is a bonus as that's all I seem to be brewing at the moment :dg
Sorry, onto intro's....
I'm Stuart. From the UK. Is anyone else for the UK on here? Everyone I have spoken to so far is from the US. Well... "hello" to everyone in the US and also hoping to see if we have any other UK brewers on here.
I'm fairly new to home brewing (18 months!) but totally addicated. My garage is now a cellar and I have about 160 bottles of wine in stock at the moment. Is that bad???? :d:d:d
Looking forward to chatting with you all. Looks like a great forum!
Cheers, Stuart

Welcome, Stuart.

Maybe you could start a small wine club over there in the UK, if there are others nearby, who are interested. We have a club in my area; we all come from about a 60 mile radius.
Is WineXpert (W.E) the only kit maker supplying kits over there or do you just prefer W.E kits? I have made several of their kits, myself.

welcome stuart! love to hear from people from different countries! i love this forum because they cover EVERYTHING! from beginners, to fruit, to kits...and more!

Welcome Stuart. We do in fact have some members in th U.K. I'm sure they will chime in eventually.

Hello Stuart,

Sunny New Zealand here.. ( well sunny today anyway)

Allie

Welcome Stuart form another Canuck. You might try "the map" to see who else is on from the UK - not everyone has posted to the map but many have and you should check it out. It is listed as a forum category.

Welcome Stuart form another Canuck. You might try "the map" to see who else is on from the UK - not everyone has posted to the map but many have and you should check it out. It is listed as a forum category.

Hey Dugger, we almost neighboors!! :tz:db:tz:db:tz:db

Welcome Stuart, yes Im from the US also but still glad to have aboard our forum and we will be happy to help you along this awesome journey of wine making! there are more UKer's here that chime in time to time and hopefully you can entice some more to jump on in!

Hello And Welcome

I am new on here too welcome. Everyone here is very helpful. I am fron North Georgia on the east coast USA.:se

Hey Dugger, we almost neighboors!! :tz:db:tz:db:tz:db

Yeah - almost spittin' distance! I see you're getting right into things here - excellent! I also see you replaced your Acadian flag avatar - my wife is an Acadian as well - formerly a Doucette from the Yarmouth area.

Latest posts

Back