Hi from Boston

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimk

Reaction score
Hello all. My name's Jim and I'm new to wine making (although I used to brew homebrew). Been reading some of the threads and it looks like a great place for info on wine making. I've made 3 batches of wine so far, a cab, a sauvignon blanc and a red zin. The blanc is tasty already. :d Anyway, I'll prolly have a bunch of questions for you all.

Welcome and glad to here you like hanging around too. You do need to tell a little more though. Like who's cab, sauv. blanc and red vin? Kits or fresh grape.......

Hiya jim

nice to have you here.. a lot of us make fruit and vegetable wines too..

Allie

Not to far from you hetre in Ct. I too am a brewer who makes wine. Ask away!

Welcome aboard. I have made a few batches of homebrew as well. Glad to have you here. Look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome and glad to here you like hanging around too. You do need to tell a little more though. Like who's cab, sauv. blanc and red vin? Kits or fresh grape.......

Hi Racer. So far have been using only Vitner's Reserve kits. Will probably stick to kits for the time being but am looking at other kits. All suggestions welcome.

jimk,
Welcome to a great group!
I also make both beer and wine. Right now I am making a 10 gallon all grain of Newcastle Brown.

Latest posts

Back