WineXpert Help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charbot1

Junior
Reaction score
I need help. My daughter decided she was going to help me and started a Selection International Australian Cabernet/ Shiraz. I guess she didnt read the directions and she forgot to add the oak chips. She started it last night and I didnt discover the oak chips until this morning. What do I do?

Welcome Charbot1 glad to have you aboard.

Add the chips now and gently stir them in and relax...it will be fine.

Hi Charbot1. Welcome to the forum. Your kit hasn't hardly started yet so like Masta says, just add the chips, stir gently and relax. Masta is the definitive answer man, but I figured I would repeat it to help you rest easy. You chose a good wine to begin with.
smiley20.gif
It is one of the better ones in my opinion. It will be important to get it in the bottles and leave most of them alone for a few months- they improve a lot in a fairly short time. As you can see, if you get a question, just ask it and someone will answer soon.

Welcome charbot1, Glad to have to aboard and you picked a great wine to start with. Feel free to ask any questions you have as we like to help any wine maker along their journey into this great hobby, umm, I mean addiction! You sure picked a great kit to start with.

Latest posts

Back