Help! What is this?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojabri

Frequent Lurker
Reaction score
Yes, I'm a noob, and this is probably stupid. But I was looking at buying a lot of wine making stuff and IDK what I'm looking at here. Please enlighten me!

00G0G_ihfpwvG1e3a_600x450.jpg

bottle filler, top left
double hand corker bottom left
and looks like a filter system on the right, minus the filter pads.

the thiny with the white spout is a part for a bottle sanitizer but you need the bowl it sits in
the thingy with the red handles is either for putting in corks or putting caps on bottles hard to see in pic
the machine looks like a wine filter
hope this helps

never seen one of those, i thought a bottle filler...lol
glad you showed me what it was..thanks

Yup that's a sanitizer piece. I have the unit myself and like using it better than the one on top of my bottle drying rack

Carolyn

Yup that's a sanitizer piece. I have the unit myself and like using it better than the one on top of my bottle drying rack

Carolyn

Carolyn,
That sanitizer does fit on top of a bottle drying rack, I have one just like it. But it doesn't have to be attached to the rack. It's much easier to use placed on a table near the rack.
LOUMIK :b

Oh yes... I never felt the need to put it up there and make my arms sore trying to sanitize from the top... I forgot it was the whole bowl piece that goes up there!

Carolyn

The wine filter is a Mini Jet, a small plate filter. It is missing the three plates. It also looks like something is wrong at the front right (may be just the picture). Compare to the picture on the manufacturer's web-site.
http://www.buonvino.com/minijet.html

Steve

Back