Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I currently have in production: 6 gal of Pinot Grigio (kit), 6 gal Peach Perfection (kit), 5 gal mixed berry,
5 gal raspberry chocolate port, 5 gal apple mead, 5 gal of black rice wine, 1 gal earl gray tea. Now what I am planning.......looking to do a skeeter pee, more earl gray (5 gal) and a few more kits, and open to suggestion as to any unique wines

Thank you. I currently have in production: 6 gal of Pinot Grigio (kit), 6 gal Peach Perfection (kit), 5 gal mixed berry,
5 gal raspberry chocolate port, 5 gal apple mead, 5 gal of black rice wine, 1 gal earl gray tea. Now what I am planning.......looking to do a skeeter pee, more earl gray (5 gal) and a few more kits, and open to suggestion as to any unique wines
It's good that you eased into winemaking slowly. ;)

Quite a busy retirement. How is it so far?;)

Welcome to WMT, and congratulations on your retirement.

Back