Hello from NC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better late than never, (as usual for me) but welcome to the forums.
Im over on the north eastern part of NC.
Once you get going with the kits and move over to the fruit based stuff you will be happy with the fact you can get fresh raspberries to work with. I cant find any at a reasonable price out here on the coast.

Dear Lord, you have a place already in Fort Mill? And when are you moving? My step son has a place in Tega Cay (Seth that is right up against Fort Mill) and he is in the process of selling that place and the place he bought that I am going off about with the wine room and muscadine grapes is in Monroe.

We are headed down there over Memorial weekend anyone want to get together for dinner? I'm telling you right now we will be at the Flying Saucer Friday afternoon, Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.

I figured I would give you an update. I think I actually live in Tega cay and not fortmill.. The wallmart that is less than a mile away says Tega Cay my address says Fort Mill.. So, I am right on the border.. Also, that peach place that you mentioned with the buchery on it is on my way to work so I know I need to stop by there one of these days....

I figured I would give you an update. I think I actually live in Tega cay and not fortmill.. The wallmart that is less than a mile away says Tega Cay my address says Fort Mill.. So, I am right on the border.. Also, that peach place that you mentioned with the buchery on it is on my way to work so I know I need to stop by there one of these days....

Seth, here is a little history, Tega Cay was originally part of Fort Mill but as you can see the growth has caused it to become it's own town, Tega Caya. So you will see areas that is Fort Mill and Tega Cay.

The Peach Stand's prices are great, they are very competitive in pricing with the current grocery stores.

I'll pm you when we plan on coming down and maybe we can get together.

Latest posts

Back