Hello All

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting back into the wine making hobby and in my search I found this site the other day.
My past interest sprung back when I was in college and wanted to make some cheaper adult beverages so a few 1 1/2 gal container turned into several 5 gal containers. I have tried making (with various success) black and blue, cantaloupe, grape (red and white), hard cider, raspberry, and mead from honey I lucked into from a little side work during college as beekeepers assistant.

I am looking forward to learning more in the set up (wine making location), wine recipes, processing, and bottling techniques.

Have a Good day,

R,

Joel

Welcome, Joel! Looking forward to sharing experiences and hearing some good stories! It sounds like you may have a few of both!

Welcome to WMT!
interesting you have done cider, ,,, last year was my first cyser and am currently debating what I should make from the apple and crab apple from this fall. Opinion?
The last time I made hard cider I used what I could get a hold of, the cheapest apple juice that didn't contain preservatives. I know that is not much help.

Welcome, Joel! Looking forward to sharing experiences and hearing some good stories! It sounds like you may have a few of both!
You are not wrong I have many of both. After a few drinks and some good friends the stories tend to come forth.

Latest posts

Back