HEALTH TIP

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Health Tip

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water
each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of
Escherichia coli (E. Coli) bacteria found in feces. Body waste. In
other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey,
beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification
process of boiling or filtering and/or fermenting.

Hence: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink water
and be full of ....

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I am
doing it as a public service.
</font>
Edited by: peterCooper

Very good NW!
12_4_63.gif
=
1_4_127.gif

Edited by: wade

smiley11.gif

Damn it. I tried to stop at two glasses, I really did. But I just poured out the poop, and poured my third glass of wine.

I have taken this valuable information and passed it on to friend and family. They have responded in force and will be drinking more wine.

This is a good thing, now they will begin to understand my slurring language and weird dance steps induced without music.

Geez I'm glad I drink water out of a 200 foot deep well! But I still don't want to get too many minerals from it and get stiff jointed, so I limber back up with a couple glassses of wine. Maybe I should go to that novelty 32 oz miller glass - a coupla them a day should loosen me up, without all the
1_4_127.gif
Edited by: appleman

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have no responsibility and sit around all day with a long straw sipping continuously out of one of my carboys.

I assume you're retired. Actually, I was telling my wife that I doubt I'll ever really want to retire, as I'd probably go nuts after about two weeks. Perhaps I can find an employer who'll let me move the carboy into my office and sip all day on wine to release my creative side.

Latest posts

Back