Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I took a half day off of work and babysat my two granddaughters. I am now drinking a 2014 niagara watching TV!

A bad Irishman, I was. Didn't wear green, didn't have any Guinness. Even cooked Italian style for dinner. There was green parsley in it though. :)

Date night with the much better half. Dinner at the restaurant bar, two dyed green martinis, Sapphire on the rocks with bleu cheese olives for me, two Crown Reserve Old Fashioneds for the Mrs.. Some appetizers and lobster / filet surf - n - turf with a bottle of Amarone. Wifey's out like a light!

I am visiting my mother, who is rather ill. We had a bunch of old friends and relatives over for lunch, sandwiches, Guiness, Harp, whiskey, etc. Then we managed to get her out for dinner, too boot!

Might as well use this, as it appears no one else has: :sp

Every year, like clockwork, our local tv station always aired "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne. A few years back, some people complained that the movie was insensitive toward women. SOOO, a handful of people were offended by what thousands find entertaining. So much for that tradition...

Ended up watching it anyway. I just put the traditional DVD into the traditional DVD player....

Every year, like clockwork, our local tv station always aired "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne. A few years back, some people complained that the movie was insensitive toward women. SOOO, a handful of people were offended by what thousands find entertaining. So much for that tradition...

Ended up watching it anyway. I just put the traditional DVD into the traditional DVD player....

Nobody ever said 'you have the RIGHT to not be offended'. People need to grow up.

Latest posts

Back