Happy New Year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyt

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of y'all from the Right side of Texas.
smiley32.gif

same to you!....what part of Texas is the 'right' side? what city or near what city?

Happy New Year from northern Minnesota....Hope all have a great new year...
smiley20.gif

Another Happy New Year wish for you from North Central Texas...Wishing the best for each of you!

That would be the North West side, way North West up by the Colorado border of course!
smiley36.gif

Merry New Years Eve everyone! Have a safe one!
Al Fulchino said:
what part of Texas is the 'right' side?   what city or near what city?

Happy New Years From New Orleans....

Lassiez Bon Temp Rouler!!!!!!

Here's to full glasses....

Happy New Year All. I addition to all the celebrities we lost this year I like to say good bye to my 3 gallon carboy slipped from my fingers during a washing. There is an impressive amount of glass in one of those. Catch you next time.

HNY 2 U
HNY 2 ya'll
HNY 2 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

and many more

BE SAFE each and every one.

from the left side of the country - WET CALIFORNIA!!!

rrawhide
smiley4.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley20.gif

Happy New Year one and all. I fell asleep at 12:15 after drinking in some Strawberry Champagne and eating raw shrimp cocktail.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!!!!!!

BOB

Happy new year....

Does anyone have any wild stories of last night?

Mine was pretty low key.... I was the D.D.!!!! Boooooo

Happy New Year everyone. It was low key here. We stayed in and I went to bed fairly early after working on siding the winery all day. I worked on it again today and I must say it is coming along nicely.

Al Fulchino said:
same to you!....what part of Texas is the 'right' side? what city or near what city?

I have lived in Beaumont, Texas all of my life. When you look at a map of the Lone Star State we are on the far right next to Louisiana on the Gulf coast. About 90 miles east of Houston, all the benefits of the nation's 4th largest city without having to live there. The Right side of Texas may also refer to a certain political philosophy.
smiley2.gif

Wild New Years evenings . . . wife and I baby sat brand new granddaughter while daughter and son-in-law went out for a well deserved dinner and wine together.

appleman said:
Happy New Year everyone. It was low key here. We stayed in and I went to bed fairly early after working on siding the winery all day. I worked on it again today and I must say it is coming along nicely.

Pictures?

Happy 2011 to all
smiley32.gif
from middle Tennessee. Spent 14 hours on the road yesterday and got home about 8PM -had the New Year celebration and finally turned in at 3:00AM - living like I was 20 years old doesn't work for me anymore!!!!!

Latest posts

Back