Happy Birthday, Waldo!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you Waldo! Here's a little cake for the Cat's Meow Winery!
20070706_145030_Waldo_birthday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALDO! Today is your day and hope you enjoy it to the max! Cheers! I'd add a nice picture as PolishWineP, but i'm not that talented!
smiley27.gif
smiley31.gif
That'a about all I can do!

Happy Birthday WALDO...Have a good one....And I'll have a glass of wine [maybe two] as a toast to you...Best wishes.

Waldo,

Happy Birthday Buddy
smiley8.gif
!!!!! Many Many more!

Hope your having a great day, Have one on Us.

CHEERS
smiley20.gif

Sorry buddy, Ive been slacking on watching the calender lately. Have a
reat birthday and whats Ya drinkin on there pardner?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WALDO"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!!

Happy Birthday Mr. Waldo id sing you a birthday song but i cant carry a tune in a bucket. Hope you have many many more.

Harry

Waldo's birthday, I'll drink to that. Happy Birthday waldo. I hope you have a lot more of them. Got this in before midnight so it should count.
smiley4.gif

OK, I was a little late, Hope your day was grand Waldo, Start a batch of wine and ponder life a few more decades.

Thanks one and all..It was a fantastic day and all the well wishes and huggs from my good fiends here made it even more special. You all know I love pictures of "stuff" and with the new Canon Power Shot camera my Darling got me you should hopefuilly start seeing some better quality pictures from me.

Dang....sorry I missed your B-Day there podner! Sounds like you had a good day and I look forward to share a glass or two in September!

I too, missed your birthday. I hope it was a most enjoyable and memorable one.

It certainly was Masta and George, Thanks......Still enjoying it !!!

Waldo,

A day late but none the less......sounds like you had a wonderful day and have a great gift from your wife. Many happy birthdays ahead. Will be looking forward to your pictures.

Ramona HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALDO !!!!!!!

Gosh, I missed it! And on my b-day I'll be off in the mountains with 14 boy scouts so don't bother sending ME anybirthdaygreetings!(-- gee, is that really a b-day present?) But I DO know by then I'll want at least ONE glass of wine -- ANY wine!

Best to you, Waldo!

rgecaprock said:
Waldo,

A day late but none the less......sounds like you had a wonderful day and have a great gift from your wife. Many happy birthdays ahead. Will be looking forward to your pictures.

Ramona HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALDO !!!!!!!

Same here Waldo
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back