Happy Birthday, Waldo!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scotty said:
rgecaprock said:
Waldo,

A day late but none the less......sounds like you had a wonderful day and have a great gift from your wife. Many happy birthdays ahead. Will be looking forward to your pictures.

Ramona HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALDO !!!!!!!

Same here Waldo
smiley1.gif

SAME HERE AGAIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALDO !!!!!!!

I hope u have many more and share all of them with us!!

20070708_184859_HB_CORK.jpg

Your Friend Trigham!!

Thanks again all..and for all you photo buffs here are a few pictures I have shot with my new Canon Power Shot. The river pictures are of my beloved Ouachita and the portrait is of a very good friend of mine.
Not up to NW's caliber yet but I am learning.

b66a211b.jpg

20cc56ea.jpg

5bd9a323.jpg

5c6c5f87.jpg

d61c5c20.jpg

ee52f095.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Sure do NW..There is a nice hole I have just below Cold Springs Chute where I can always manage to bring in a nice Walleye or two. Mainly I catch Bass and Crappie from it. Used to do a lot of trot lining and yo yo fishing on it but that has all but went away now. They built several access ramps on it and it has opened it up to people who have no manners or courtesy when it comes to others peoples property and belongings. Used to keep a boat "tied" up down at Grigsby Ford years ago. Now it wouldn't matter if you chained it up. They would steal the chain too.
smiley7.gif

Thanks Swill.......Want to practice and improve on my close up work. Hoping NW will take a hint and give me some tips but I have decided that thats not gonna happen
smiley36.gif

Waldo, the camera does the work and you have certainly chosen great subjects. Great portrait. Did you use that setting?

Ramona

I know why Waldo went to the river to take photo's...he went to church yesterday.
Waldo's Minister gavea Temperance sermon. With great emphasis
he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it
into the river."
With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river. And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."
Sermon complete, he sat down.
The song leader stood very cautiously and announced With a smile, nearly laughing, "For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, "Shall We Gather at the River"

"See you at the river, Waldo"

Beautiful pictures waldo.... If its ok ...I already have one as the wallpaperon my computer.
smiley9.gif

rgecaprock said:
Waldo, the camera does the work and you have certainly chosen great subjects. Great portrait. Did you use that setting?

Ramona

Thanks Ramona...Yes, I used the portrait setting for the picture of my friend. Didn't blur out as much of the background as I had hoped but it was ok.

Northern Winos said:
I"For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, "Shall We Gather at the River"

Hee hee!
smiley36.gif
We used that as one of our first hymns after the flood of 1997! It was a very intentional thing, knowing it is better to laugh than cry.

Northern Winos said:
I know why Waldo went to the river to take photo's...he went to church yesterday.
Waldo's Minister gavea Temperance sermon. With great emphasis
he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it
into the river."
With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river. And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."
Sermon complete, he sat down.
The song leader stood very cautiously and announced With a smile, nearly laughing, "For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, "Shall We Gather at the River"

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Waldo,
I hope you had a great birthday, and many more to follow. By the way, that bottle of apple marinade that I promised you a while back will be to you soon.

Pete

Thanks Pete......Looking forward to it.
The man in the little brown shorts showed up on my Birthday with two bottles of Tangerine Dream White Zin, compliments of chevyguy
smiley32.gif

612691f9.jpg

d7163f4c.jpg

This wine has an absolutely beautiful color and can't wait to give it a try but will have to wait until this weekend as my Daughter made me promise to wait until she could be here before I opened it.
Any suggestions on a good food pairing for this one?Edited by: Waldo

Abig mess of Waldo's boil dumped on a table would complementthese wines very well I would imagine.

Latest posts

Back