Happy Birthday texasermd

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's hoping you have a great Birthday Tex! May you get to spend it completely free of the ER and enjoy yourself with friends and family. I would tell you to pop a cork on one of your own, but you would have to pop a bung and inset a straw- so go ahead and do that!

Happy B-Day texdoc!
13_10_8.gif

Happy Birthday TexDoc!

200 gallons of wine and nothing to toast with................ sigh..................

Hope you have a good day anyways, we'll have to wait till next year to toast you.

Hope you had a great birthday. Here, have a piece of cake! The calories won't count!

20071028_180523_pound.jpg

Thanks to everyone. I'm replying to this post from the ER, actually. Hey, who does my schedule anyway?? Had a great birthday, though. And, strangely enough, I received a few bottle of wine that SOMEONE ELSE MADE! Now that's relaxing. I'll have to try some of it out tomorrow when I actually do have a day off.

Thanks again

John

Happy Birthday, John!!

Enjoy your day and the wine!! Next year you can have a huge party in your garage.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back