Happy Birthday Peter Z.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Peter.....Hoping you have just a great day and many more.....CHEERS...
smiley32.gif
.....I'll toast one to you [later]....Have a great day...

Happy Birthday Peter. Thanks for all your contributions to this forum.

Happy B-Day Pete Z, put that Lab coat down and relax with a great wine.

Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a great one and here's wishing you many more!

Thanks for all the kind wishes. Unfortunately, it wasn't much of a birthday.

As you may have heard, the Navy base in Millington, TN flodded on 5/1.I work in the Public Works Department there. We're the ones who build the new buildings, tear down the old ones, and renovate the in-between ones. The week of May 2 I pulled about 80 hours, including 12 on my Saturday birthday.

Things are finally settling down, so last Saturday SWMBO and I took our daughter and her boyfriend out for a nice dinner in celebration of my birthday and Mothers' Day.

I hope all returns to normal for you soon Peter. I hope you had a nice dinner when you finally got it. My mother's B'day was May 2 and she had another dinner that night so we combined her bday and mothers day into one also. Worked out well.

glad things are getting better....and happy birthday to you......i am a may baby as well

I figured you'd be busy with that mess - glad to hear things are finally settling down.

Back