Happy BERThday

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Bert! He will spend his day ina tractor digging sugar beets.
smiley19.gif
Today starts the 2007 digging season.
Since I will be at work all day I won't be able to bake him his cake and bring it to him, I hired someone else to do that for me. Happy Birthday!

20070820_033819_frau1.jpg
Edited by: PolishWineP

Happy Berthday Bert. I wish I had a cake like that. Let's see, one for each decade. Have a great day today- hope the beet digging went well.

Happy Beet....er I mean Birthday Bert !!!

Those are some really nice looking candles on that cake
smiley4.gif

Waldo said:
Those are some really nice looking candles on that cake
smiley4.gif

Cake???????? What cake????????

Happy Birthday Bert!

And be carefull or you'll poke an eye out with those things.........
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley18.gif

Jobe! You got the idea. He's going to be so busy checking out the delivery team that I can sneak the cake away and have that for myself. He'll never even know there WAS a cake!
smiley2.gif

Wade:

Smiley central is a tracker site, I wouldn't suggest you use it.

Edited by: jobe05

Thank You for all the Brithday wishes....had a great day even if I had to work...Beet Harvest is going well so far, but just the first day....Thank You again everyone..

A Very Happy Birthday, Bert. Forget the cake! On second thought, they look the same age as my daughters, so STAY AWAY! Hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday Bert

I hope that you aren't beet red when you blow out the
candles.!!!! Send them (and the cake) to me for my birthday
too!!! You sure know how to party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many
more and I hope that you continue to whine thru all of them.

rrawhide

I am the maker of beet wine. Do NOT be confused, he is harvesting sugar beets, not table beets. And if you have ever smelled a sugar beet while it is being processed or at the end of it's existance, you will understand why I say that no sugar beet wine will be made in this house.
smiley34.gif
smiley11.gif

Bert, I too am a day late, but I'm sure you had a great day from the looks of things !!!!!! When is PWP's birthday? Turn about is fair play
smiley2.gif

Ramona
smiley4.gif

party049.gif
Edited by: rgecaprock

Ramona, Bert has already asked me if it would be ok if he used a picture of me holding a birthday cake for PWP..............Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waldo, you mean I could have had you holding my cake last week if I would have just asked real nice?

Darn it....maybe I could have had a Fluting Telegram too!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back