Happy 4th of July

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable celebration of our Freedom. Remember our soldiers and their families in your prayers and pray for wisdom and guidance for our leaders.

patrotic_animated_fireworks.gif

Happy 4th !

<a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm801YYUS" target="_blank">
8_14_12.gif

</A> <a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm801YYUS" target="_blank">

</A>

Happy 4th to everyone. Have fun and be safe. The 4th is my birthday, so thanks everyone for celebrating with me.
smiley36.gif

Happy 4th!

Even us british celebrate the fourth as a time when one of our kids left home!

I don't think we had the empty nest syndrome for very long after 1776!

smiley1.gif

Happy 4th to all our American brothers and sisters! We just celebrated 142 years 2 days ago on July 1st.

Me and my wife celebrated 31 year 2 days ago on July 1st also! Only thing is we need to wait a few more years to get our independance!

Congratulations Appleman! Gina and I will celebrate 27 yrs on the 17th. Good luck with that whole independence thing. It didn't work out so well for us, even after our kids moved out...lol.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Happy 4th of July to EVERYONE!!
smiley10.gif
And a belated happy Canada Day to our neighbors in theNorth and from the North. Ilove the fact that Canada and the US celebrate our patriotism on dates so close together. While it makes for some crowded campgrounds,it brings us together to celebrate our freedom where we want and withwhom we want!
smiley32.gif

Happy 4th....

Just racked the Gewurtz... bubbling like crazy

Ribs are on the smoker.... smelling incredible

Life is good!!!

Remember the ones who serve for you and supply your freedom.Happy 4th of july!

Goodfella said:
Happy 4th....

Just racked the Gewurtz... bubbling like crazy

Ribs are on the smoker.... smelling incredible

Life is good!!!
Hmm... Just had 2 bottles of gewurtz was great. Wish I had Ribs today...
smiley19.gif

Latest posts

Back