Guess Whats in THIS bottle! Winophiles!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dessertmaker

Reaction score
Okay you Winophiles, lets see who can guess what's in this bottle of delicious goodness!

I have left the commercial label on to make it more challenging. And because there's a cool picture of a giant ship eating sea creature on it! And who doesn't like giant ship eating sea creatures?

image-421487856.jpg

i just know the bottle....kraken makes a black rum..that is good.
it does look like cider in the bottle.

dessertmaker said:
Okay you Winophiles, lets see who can guess what's in this bottle of delicious goodness!

I have left the commercial label on to make it more challenging. And because there's a cool picture of a giant ship eating sea creature on it! And who doesn't like giant ship eating sea creatures?

Apple pie cocktail/ cider

Impressive. Apple cider it is! Spiced apple cider. Oranges allspice nutmeg cinnamon and vanilla. There's sediment on the bottom. Heck the whole thing practically is sediment! It drinks more like a smoothie than a fruit juice. Probably because I use organic unfiltered apple cider from whole foods to start it with. (Juice plus free gallon glass carboy! Woohoo!)

I have about 20 of those gallon "Triple Jim's" glass jugs from Whole Foods. They are awesome and standard #6.5 bungs fit them perfectly too.

Yeah. Whole Paycheck grocery says it all. I avoid that place like the plague until somebody gets sick. And then from out of every crack and crevice the Mother Nature Dr Quinn wannabe freakezoids in our family emerge to feed on the paycheck of the dominant male.

We've tried it all. From sipping elderberry syrup to rubbing weird smelling oils on the kids feet. To help with respiratory problems! I just smile and nod. And fork out cash.

Only thing that really works for me when I'm sick is that cider and a good old fashioned hot toddy. Nice and stiff. Both dirt cheap. But hey what do I know right?

I was really hoping you weren't going to say wine or we were going yo have yo punish you for its clarity! LOL

What? You think I bottled that coastal strawberry too early Wade? I wasn't sure about it so I did the flashlight test. But that crap doesn't work! The light wouldn't even come out the other side! How do I get THAT bottle to clear?! ;-)

Rampage4all said:
Well it's a shot glass in it lol!!

Well, there's your first clue. Obviously she's got a shot in her. ;)

And no, not apple pie moonshine. Not moonshine at all.

We started our apple pie moonshine yesterday! and that is what we thought it was.

Back