Great videos!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1973

Reaction score
Just noticed the new videos on the main page and took a quick look through a couple, they look great! Its always nice to have a visual reference. I'll probably go through them all when I get home tonight.

Thanks for noticing and watching them. I am getting a lot of positive feedback from them. There are some segments that I will re-do and I will be adding more videos.

great job , George
smiley17.gif
smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

yu be the man!!!

rrawhide

Wish that'd been around when I started (5 kits ago) - it would've answered so many questions!

I'm beginning to feel confident enough to try a batch from fresh grapes, so I'll look forward to that installment.

Thanks for making the effort!

George,
I took a look at your new videos yesterday and concur with these guys. Very informative and the shop in the background is fun for those of us who have to visit via cyber space. Good work!

I took some time today to watch these,Very well done! Would have been nice to have them available when we all started, so much easier to learn by seeing! Time and effort will be much appreciated I'm sure!

Thanks, George. Well done and very informative and not a push for products. It helped me pick up some shortcuts!

Latest posts

Back