grape cuttings

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Hey heyand hey!!!

Would anyone like to have some merlot or syrah cuttings? They are starting to get lots and lots of roots. They are still healed over in the ground. Shame on me, I did not get my ground ready and it is already getting hot here so it is too late for this year. My ground will be ready for next - - - - but I do have my 36 from last year growing growing growing - - -

I probably have a hundred of each so pm me or let me know?

rrawhide

rrawhide,
I dropped you an email about this and would be interested in a few of each if the are available yet. Cooler here in Pa and would be able to get them in yet. but need to move pretty quickly with them. Let me know how you would like to handle this or if we can, it would be Ok to ship these vines to Pa as far as legalities if it is Ok with the state of Ca.

hi

please advise your address and I will get some out to you.

Need to go down and dig them - hopefully tomarrow am - as we are leaving mon for a couple of weeks.

let you know soon

rick
rrawhide

packed and ready to go tomarrow FlyGuy

send me your address asap

rrawhide

Hello RRawhide,

I'm just starting from scratch... If you don't mine I would like if you have any left over myself. I live out in South California so it's hot out this way right now. I just started to clean out my yard were I"m going to plant them.

Are you selling them or offering them to members on here? Please P.M and let me know. I would like one of each if you still have them.

Back